BISCUITS WITH PUFFED RICE AND COMPOTE OF APPLES AND SAFFRON
The sweet and delicate scent of the biscuits is ideal to make the house welcoming and joyful. These small and practical desserts are a nice idea suitable for any occasion, ideal for breakfast, snack or to offer to our guests to entertain and cuddle them with an unexpected sweetness.
Prodotti del Contino offers a recipe made with genuine ingredients and flavored with the intense flavor of a very special compote, born from the union of our saffron and sweet apples of our local agricultural partners.
DIFFICULTY: simple | PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes | COOKING: 15 minutes
- 500 grams of flour 00
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- A packet of yeast
- A bag of puffed rice (for those who like to prepare their own ingredients at home we recommend preparing the puffed rice with our Carnaroli rice, following the procedure indicated in the previous recipe link)
- Compote of apples and saffron
- Combine the flour, sugar, eggs and butter into cubes in a bowl of adequate size
- Once the mixture is well mixed, add the puffed rice and form small balls, taking care to create a small dell in the middle
- Arrange the dough on a baking sheet covered with paper forms and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes
- Complete the biscuits by adding a teaspoon of compote and let it rest before serve